Solution Architect | Analytics
DHRP are partnering a leading IT Consultancy as they seek to recruit an experienced Solution Architecture specialist, with an accomplished background in Analytics & Information Management. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for building valuable relationships with our clients and to develop a track-record of delivery that is recognised throughout the market.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and complex data-driven analytics programmes in Ireland. The team, in partnership with clients, seek to ensure the long-term sustainability and embedding of major organisational transformation programmes.
This is a leadership role within the analytics team helping clients realise value from the business data in their IT systems. Using the latest technologies you will be continually encouraged to devise innovative solutions to help your clients deliver high-quality business intelligence from their technology platform. You will work on diverse and varied projects with your clients to transform or develop their technology strategy.
The Analytics & Information Management team are driven to work with data, passionate about uncovering insights within data that can provide real value to their clients. Businesses today gather an ever-increasing wealth of structured and unstructured data from a myriad of sources, but often are not extracting the full value from this information. Their team build tools, create interactive visualisations, search for patterns and develop predictive models in order to bring actionable insight from the data. Complementing these abilities with the deep industry knowledge across the business along with technical integration skills and business transformation capabilities provides a complete offering to their clients, allowing value to be realised from data-driven insights. As businesses realise the potential value of their data, analytics specialist with skills in data management, visualisation and insight generation will be in high demand.
As a Solutions Architect your role will centre on the following:
- Data strategy and architecture
- Data migration
- Data quality management
- Master data management
- Data integration
- Data privacy and security
- Proven experience developing Data Strategy and Architecture, with experience gained in a Consulting or external client facing environment
- A third level qualification in Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, physics or a related discipline
- Strong experience across a number of data related areas including Data Integration, Data Quality Management, Data Privacy, Data Security and Master Data Management
- Proven experience in leading team planning for all project phases
- Strong ability to lead, mentor and motivate teams, adopting a collaborative and supportive approach
- Demonstrable ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels to communicate business value and implementation requirements of analytical solutions