Robotic Process Automation Consultant
Our client, a leading provider of IT Consulting services in Ireland is looking to grow their Dublin based team with the appointment of a Robotic Process Automation Consultant.
As a RPA Management Consultant you will be part of an agile, customer value driven and exponentially thinking team who shape, design and deliver RPA projects. This entails defining and shaping project approach, analysis and requirements, driving insights and recommendations, overseeing all work streams and work areas, and building client relationships.
Their team work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects across the private and public sector in one or more of the following challenges:
- RPA Proof of Concept / Value
- RPA Business Case
- RPA vendor selection
- RPA strategy definition
- RPA Operating Model and Centre of Excellence set-up
- RPA Infrastructure and architecture
- RPA agile project delivery
- RPA Service Operations
- RPA Training and Certification
- Prior experience with RPA development with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath
- 2-3 years of experience in programming Java, .NET, or relevant ETL experience
- Computer Science or relevant IT Degree
- Experience with Agile and DevOps
- RPA background
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to deliver clear communication.