IT Solution Architect | Senior Manager
DHRP are partnering a leading IT Consultancy who are looking to recruit experienced IT Senior Solution Architects. As a Senior Solution Architect in IT Advisory, you will be responsible for working with our clients to develop best in class Solution Architecture as part of major and complex client IT programmes of work.
Client Delivery: You will be responsible for leading the Solution Architecture & Design of key strategic programmes for blue-chip clients, ensuring best in class design, leveraging your knowledge and sector experience to transform client IT solutions to deliver business value.
Business Development: You will be responsible for providing SME support and client presentations for complex engagements or elements of highly complex programmes that require significant Solution Architecture & Design input and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage the latest technology developments to improve their IT service, and contribute to thought leadership.
Due to exceptional growth, they are seeking dynamic and driven individuals at Manager & Senior Manager level to be part of a growing team.
- Lead Solution Architecture stream of ITA engagements
- Drive a fit for purpose Solution Architecture and Design aligned with client wider architectural principles, policies and design
- Work with engagement leads to manage design milestones, and ensure effective design governance around key design decisions
- Build strong internal relationships within the business and across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITA Architecture professionals
- Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills
- Understand, follow and lead staff in workplace policies and procedures
Have a proven ability to be drive complex Solution Architecture engagements at a detailed level across a broad range of engagement and industries
You will have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
- Having a track record within a number of large-scale IT programmes, taking ownership of the Architecture and Design activities and outputs
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology teams to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions
- Ideally accreditation and practitioner experience of TOGAF and/or IASA
- Be comfortable working with client executives and senior management
- Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport
Outside of core Solution Architecture experience, ideally candidates should have experience in one or more of the following:
Enterprise Architecture | Integration Architecture | Data Architecture | Development Architecture.
If you have a keen interest in technology as an enabler for business as well as the intellectual curiosity and energy, then this could be the role for you.