IT Innovation | Cognitive & AI Engineer
DHRP are partnering a progressive IT Consultancy who are looking to recruit Cognitive / AI Engineers to deliver innovative software solutions within an Innovation lab environment. As a Cognitive / AI Engineer in this truly dynamic lab, your responsibilities will be to deliver engineered solutions to client-driven innovation projects using the latest emerging capabilities in Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning. These opportunities will be presented at Manager & Senior Manager level.
This Innovation Lab is a globally funded investment function to deliver technical thought leadership in new and exciting technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The sole purpose of this lab is to deliver technical innovations that the global business can deliver for the benefit of their clients.
You will be responsible for defining and driving the application of Cognitive / AI to innovation initiatives for blue-chip clients, ensuring best in class engineering, leveraging your knowledge and sector experience to apply Cognitive / AI solutions to deliver business value.
Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll be responsible for contributing to thought leadership points of view and innovative insights for clients looking to understand and leverage the latest developments of Cognitive / AI based on the learnings of the lab.
You will be responsible for the defining the Cognitive / AI approach, platforms and practices that will be used in the lab, leveraging the latest techniques and platforms for optimal output.
- Deliver Cognitive / AI solutions for the innovation portfolio
- Deliver a fit for purpose Cognitive / AI solution aligned with innovation proposal using emerging technologies
- Work with innovation portfolio leads, and engineering management to deliver engineering outcomes, and ensure effective delivery of product backlog
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITA Architecture professionals
- Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills
- Understand, follow and lead staff in workplace policies and procedures
- Have a proven ability to deliver engineered solutions using Cognitive / AI technologies
- Have experience of key Cognitive / AI domains such as Natural Language, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, etc.
- Have experience in software technologies and platforms in the Cognitive / AI domain
- Be comfortable adopting emerging Cognitive / AI technologies and platforms to solve client use cases
- Be comfortable working with senior management
- Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport
- Have experience of developing reusable assets/products from engineering initiatives in the Cognitive / AI domain
Outside of core Cognitive / AI experience ideally to have experience in one or more of the following: Cloud Technologies, Big Data Technologies, Dev Ops, Development automation, and Application Lifecycle Management.