Forensic Technology Associate
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international professional services firm on their recruitment of Forensic Technology and Discovery Services – Associates to join their Forensic Technology & Discovery Services team. This team has a wide range of major clients and is part of the international Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services unit that FTDS group provides three primary services to our clients: IT Forensics, eDiscovery, and Forensic Data Analytics.
This role will be primarily focused in the areas of IT Forensics and eDiscovery helping clients dealing with complex issues such as fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
The role will involve working closely with clients and the internal Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services team. Their clients vary from large financial institutions, through to law firms, technology and industrial clients, amongst many others.
You will be part of a global team of forensic technology specialists, reporting to the manager on each assignment. One manager will be responsible for your mentoring, performance assessment, and career development. As part of the group, you will be expected to develop specialist expertise and actively market our services to clients and non-clients.
The majority of our clients are in the greater Dublin area. However, there will be numerous opportunities to take part in global assignments which may require travel to many different countries.
Our client will provide comprehensive training, which will build on your existing skills. Training available includes:
- Forensic data collection (evidence handling and data acquisitions)
- Intermediate forensic analysis and reporting
- Advanced forensic analysis and reporting
- The eDiscovery process
- Legal and courtroom skills
- Expert report writing
Training comprises of class room, on line and self study courses. A wide range of technology is available through the global intranet to enable our people to learn/practice technology skills. In addition, you will obtain extensive experience in all areas of Forensic Technology.
The role will require strong skills in IT, teaming, client interactions, and enthusiasm to further develop skills in these areas. This will include:
- Working as part of a team in most instances and to agreed deadlines
- Participate in sales and marketing
- Build a network of internal and external contacts and to generate future sales opportunities
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Use technology to share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery
- Computer and server hardware implementation and administration
- Windows desktop and server operating system implementation and administration
- Email systems (Microsoft Exchange and/or Lotus Notes) implementation and administration
- Unix-based desktop and server operating system implementation and administration
- Basic networking implementation and administration
- The Electronic Discovery Reference Model
- Basic knowledge of the discovery process in Ireland
This client offers significant support to its employees in achieving their potential both personally and professionally. They offer challenging and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while they encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, they support you in your professional development in every way they can. Candidates will enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters in their business and personal lives. Candidates will be free to express their point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever they are in the world.
Dealing with complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes can detract from client efforts to achieve their company's potential. As a Forensics professional, you will help leading organisations deal with such issues. This client will help you develop the skills you need to be successful. And as part of their global network of over 1,000 fraud investigation and dispute service professionals working in multi-disciplinary teams, you will gain valuable experience across industries and geographies. You will also have the opportunity to deepen your subject matter knowledge and develop valuable insights.