Enterprise Content Management Consultant
Location: Dublin City Centre. Type: Contract. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH100731
Our client a leading consulting firm are looking to recruit a Consultant with a strong background in ECM (enterprise content management) and must have direct Kofax experience also. Excellent opportunity with strong rates available
- Ability to carry-out document analysis to enable capture and use with the ECM solution (and as a secondary capability for use with BPM technologies).
- Ability to engage with business users and bring a paper document through the ECM (specifically document management) phases, enabling capture and storage of the document in the enterprise content repository.
- Ability to capture the requirements, translate these into designs and subsequently execute on the designs in the Kofax and IBM toolsets.
- Experience with the ECM phases, document preparation, capture, indexing (classification) and transfer to store.
- Experience with document capture automation approaches.
- experience with KTM (kofax transformation manager
- Ability to configure Kofax Capture suite for the capture, index, export activities, including creating and updating Kofax batch classes, etc.