Cyber Security Architects, Engineers & Analysts
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international Technology organisation on their recruitment of committed and accomplished Cyber Security Architects, Engineers & Analysts. Successful candidates will join their Information & Cyber Security team based out of their Dublin based Advanced Security Centre.
Their security monitoring consultants help clients build and operate their Security Operations Centres, which provide the advanced technical monitoring capabilities necessary to identify the early signs of cyber-attacks and security breaches using a suite of leading commercial and open source security monitoring tool suites, such as Splunk, HP ArcSight and RSA enVision.
To complement their SOC service offering and recognising the inevitability of security breaches, they are seeking to expand their existing incident response capability to assist clients in reacting to, containing, eradicating and recovering from intrusions.
From advisory to technology-enabled transformation programmes, they work with business leaders to solve their toughest challenges through applied innovation.
Our client is looking for accomplished and dedicate Cyber Security practitioners with exceptional capability and experience in the following areas:
- Cyber Strategy & Programme Assessment
- Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
- Threat Intelligence
- Security Monitoring
- Cyber Incident Response
- Take a leading role in delivering cyber security assessment and consulting engagements.
- Be a technical specialist that can demonstrate flexibility. The roles are varied, and offer the ability to work across functional and technical areas where desired.
- Contribute to team knowledge and development of new service offerings.
- Be innovative and identify smart ways of working, without compromising on quality.
- Highly professional with the ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can communicate complex technical issues in a manner that is accessible to a non-technical client audience
- Demonstrate an applied intellect, with the ability to learn quickly and leverage knowledge & skills in new situations
- Continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills
- At minimum hold an honours degree in a technical field such as computer science, mathematics, engineering or similar
- Have experience (college projects or professional) in programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, ASP or shell scripting
- Professional penetration testing experience, or practical knowledge of Pen Testing tools
- Professional programming or IT administration experience
- Internationally recognised technical certifications in relevant areas
- Professional consultancy experience highly beneficial