Cloud Solutions Architect
DHRP are partnering a progressive IT Consultancy who are looking to recruit experienced IT Cloud Architects. As a Senior Cloud Architect in IT Advisory, you will be responsible for working with our clients by demonstrating subject matter expertise in the Cloud Services domain.
Due to exceptional growth, they are seeking dynamic and driven individuals at Manager and Senior Manager t level to be part of a growing team.
- Lead Cloud Adoption and Migration ITA engagements
- Drive a fit for purpose Cloud Architecture and Design aligned with client wider architectural principles, policies and design
- Work with engagement leads to manage design milestones, and ensure effective design governance around key design decisions
- Work with compliance/security to ensure that cloud adoption is managed & governed in line with client standards and policies
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITA Architecture professionals
- Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills
- Understand, follow and lead staff in workplace policies and procedures
Client Delivery: You will be responsible for leading the application of cloud services to key strategic programmes for blue-chip clients, ensuring best in class design, leveraging your knowledge and cloud subject matter expertise to transform on-premise client IT to best in class cloud-hosted solutions.
Business Development: You will be responsible for providing SME support and client presentations for complex engagements or elements of highly complex programmes that require significant Cloud subject matter expertise to bids and proposals.
Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you will create innovative insights and methods for clients looking to adopt Cloud Technologies to improve their IT service.
- Have a proven ability to be drive cloud adoption and migration at a detailed level across a broad range of engagement and industries
- Have a track record of cloud migration across a number of large-scale IT programmes, taking ownership of the cloud architecture & design activities and outputs
- Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology teams to adopt cloud services, with common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions
- Ideally accreditation and practitioner experience of TOGAF and/or IASA
- Ideally accreditation as Azure Solution Architect and/or AWS Solution Architect
- Be comfortable working with client executives and senior management
- Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport.
Outside of core Cloud Services experience ideally to have experience in one or more of the following: Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Integration Architecture, Data Architecture, and Development Architecture.