Cyber Security - All Levels
Our client a leading provider of Information Security solutions is looking to expand their team at various levels. The cybersecurity team provides specialist advice to commercial and public organisations throughout Ireland across all areas of cyber security and technology risk. Work varies from penetration testing, web application security, data breach response, to information security assessment, strategy and architecture.
- Take a leading role in delivering cyber security assessment and consulting engagements.
- Be a technical specialist that can demonstrate flexibility. The roles are varied, and offer the ability to work across functional and technical areas where desired.
- Contribute to team knowledge and development of new service offerings.
- Be innovative and identify smart ways of working, without compromising on quality.
- Candidates should have strong academic or professional qualifications with a focus to work in their chosen field.
- CISSP/SSCP/ CEH/SANS any of which are desirable, but not essential.
- Technical expertise with cisco, Microsoft, security experience along with pen testing etc.
- ISO 27001 based experience and more process based candidate
- Experience implementing solutions and is strong at development, cryptography etc.
- Should be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Has built and maintained relationships with a diverse group of clients and internal teams
- Understands and follows workplace policies and procedures