We are working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced VAT Senior Manager/ Director to join a growing team Indirect Tax Team. You will focus predominantly on the financial services sector for which indirect tax is a critical issue. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team with a strong focus on progression and development.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business-driven approach taken.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison.
- Demonstrate technical excellence and a practical / business driven approach.
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff.
- 6+ Years’ Indirect Tax experience. Preference for some experience on financial services matters but not essential.
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Preferably you will be an accountant, lawyer or AITI qualified
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Relationship management skills with an ability to manage client expectations.
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
- Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.