Our client a leading Tax and Advisory firm, offering an extensive range of tax and advisory services to a broad range of clients operating in the private, public and semi-state sectors and in international markets are currently recruiting for a Tax Manager. This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional who wants to work with one of Irelands fastest growing companies, and will provide the successful candidate with opportunities to work with clients on a range of assignments in a variety of sectors.
- Responsibility for advisory and compliance for clients both in Ireland and abroad.
- Assisting partners in providing advice to clients on a wide range of advisory projects.
- Liaising with Revenue.
- Managing client relationships including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments.
- Liaising closely with clients in relation to submission of tax returns and payment of tax liability.
- Working to deadlines and within budget on each assignment.
- Managing, developing, reviewing and mentoring staff at both qualified and trainee level.
- Tax research with regard to consultancy assignments.
- Qualified accountant ACA/ ACCA and AITI Qualified.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a professional tax environment.
- A level of international tax experience is important.
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Ability to manage a large client base and to build client relationships
- Excellent delegation and presentation skills.