Senior Tax Manager - Human Capital
Our client a leading consulting firm, are looking to appoint a Senior Tax Manager within their Global Tax Team. This role will involve working closely with the tax partners and management team and will involve the provision of practical and innovative tax solutions for clients. Candidates will work with leading Irish and multinational clients across all sectors in relation to international workforce mobility and employment taxes. This is an excellent opportunity that will offer the right candidate a strong remuneration and career progression.
- Advising domestic and multinational employers on all Irish employment tax matters including benefits, business expenses/subsistence and the engagement of contractors, directors’ fees and termination payments.
- Assisting clients with employment tax health checks and revenue/social welfare interactions and negotiations.
- Assisting organisations with large scale workforce reduction programmes.
- Assisting multi-jurisdictional clients with global co-ordination of tax and social security compliance.
- Assisting inward investment organisations setting up in Ireland in relation to all personnel matters.
- Management and co-ordination of international assignment programmes.
- International expatriate tax and social security structuring and planning to ensure the availability of all possible reliefs across jurisdictions.
- Design and development of international assignment policies.
- Advice in relation to reward planning and strategy.
- Advice on all matters of share awards including employer withholding and reporting obligations.
- Managing and leading a team of graduates and seniors in the provision of all services to clients.
- Active involvement and lead in business development and networking activities.
- Experience in human capital services is a requirement.
- AITI or equivalent qualification.
- Self-motivated with a determination to drive and succeed.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required.
- Track record in building client relationships and business development activities.
- Negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion, make decisions and handle challenges.
- Demonstration and ability to lead a team of people to deliver a quality service to clients.