Income Tax Manager
Our client, a leading Tax Consultancy provides business and personal tax services to a wide range of clients, from multinationals to family-owned businesses and individuals. Due to extensive growth within this team over the last 12 months they are looking to appoint a Manager who will have the ability make a technical contribution to the team whilst seizing all opportunities that are presented to them.
- Advise and support clients on tax planning strategies and corporate compliance.
- Interact with other offices around the world as part of globally coordinated client programs.
- Assist clients with Revenue audits, negotiations and settlement options.
- Assist the senior management group in preparing detailed technical tax advice in relation to various tax issues, including detailed research of tax legislation and case law.
- Advise organisations in relation to their tax withholding obligations and annual reporting requirements.
- Complete and review tax returns.
- Assist in the management of billings and fee collection for allocated clients.
- Delegate to, manage and review trainee work on allocated clients.
- Present in-house tax training courses and assist with client presentations as required.
- You will need to be a qualified ACA and/or CTA/CTC with circa 2-3 years' post-qualification experience and relevant tax experience.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational, technical and analytical skills.
- A working knowledge of personal taxation would be helpful.