Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Would you like an opportunity to lead a growing team and work with some of the globes top brands?
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation who operates across a wide range of different industries and are looking to recruit across all levels. We are keen to speak to Managers who are looking to move up the career ladder or Senior Managers who are interested in following a Director path. If you are looking for strong career progression and a strong remuneration package please do not hesitate to get in contact.
- You are AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- You have a strong academic background
- You have 2-3 years post qualified experience at Manager level
- You have managerial experience and experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines
- You have a proven record for service excellence and are a strong communicator
- You have worked in a tax team with client facing experience
- You have good delegation skills and an ability to manage and develop junior members of the team
- You are organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player
- You have a willingness and desire to take ownership and responsibility, to show initiative and to drive projects to completion
- You possess an ability to prioritise and are capable of delivering within tight deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills
- You are client focused and have good commercial awareness