Business Model Optimisation Manager - Tax
Our client a leading Tax organisation, is one of the largest and fastest growing tax advisory service providers in Ireland is looking to appoint an Business Model Optimisation Manager within their International Tax team. With challenge and opportunities arising from the OECD’s our client want to ensure that their business models are aligned with the latest changes in tax laws to ensure the long term sustainability and growth of their businesses.
- The successful candidate will work with our Business Model Optimisation (BMO), International Tax and Transfer Pricing teams
- Providing specialist advisory services to a portfolio of clients, across a broad range of industries.
- Assisting companies with business model transformation
- Assisting companies with supply chain transformation
- Aligning operational model requirements with tax planning, to achieve sustainable client benefits
- Ideally at least 2 to 3 years at management level in International Tax, including intellectual property planning for clients
- Experience of working with transfer pricing issues is desirable, however demonstrating a strong interest in the area, backed up with relevant experience within International Tax, will be considered
- Strong client driven commercial awareness and technical ability
- Excellent managerial, organisational, project management and analytical skills
- An ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Experience of leading and working in teams