Talent Management Consultant
DHRP are currently partnering a leading organisation who is looking to recruit a Talent Management Consultant to join their team as they continue to develop and grow their service offering. This dynamic and successful team provides advice to clients on all aspects of Talent Management with the objectives of enabling clients to develop an integrated talent management offering aligned to strategy, maximising the benefits and minimising the risk of sustainable change in leading organisations. They are seeking applications from accomplished candidates with a consulting or high-performance / high-growth organisational background. Candidates of interest will have developed a specialism in the following management areas
- People Analytics
- Career Development
- Succession Planning
They are looking for candidates who can articulate the benefits of change to different stakeholder groups and who are comfortable challenging assumptions ensuring that the real talent management issues are addressed.
- Creating a change architecture that defines an integrated talent management structure for an organisation
- Enabling clients using organisation perspectives and methods to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimise roles and responsibilities.
- Assisting in the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, and organizational and cultural changes for leadership programmes, thought leadership, stakeholder and employee engagement, large scale program design, organisation performance, and communications
- Resolving the talent management issues associated with technology implementations
- Rewards and Benefits analytics
- Creating an organisation design that determines effective organisation solutions to support the desired business outcomes
- Culture and behavioural change
- Organisation design
Note: This is not a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment Specialist role.
- Relevant professional experience with global management consultancy firm or reputable company.
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement