Restructuring Managers – All Levels
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international professional services firm on their recruitment of experienced Restructuring Management Professionals to join their Restructuring Advisory Team. This market leading Restructuring practice assists many companies who face challenges that present threats to financial performance and viability, regardless of past results or strength of the market in which they operate. Working with corporates, stakeholders or lenders, we establish and help implement key financial and organisational solutions to enable them to adapt to changing local and global economic conditions. They are now seeking to build on this success and grow the origination and execution capacity of the team through the recruitment of Corporate Finance & Restructuring professionals with a strong commercially focused record of achievement.
As a Restructuring Manager, you'll manage the restructuring engagement by defining the engagement scope, in consultation with the Assistant Director / Director / Partner, and executing it in compliance with policies and protocols. When required, you'll personally execute designated restructuring procedures and lead teams or parts of teams on engagements, depending on the size of the engagement. You'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and make sure that delivered client work is of high quality. As part of this, you'll anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues, as appropriate.
- Track record within a recognised Restructuring team for a minimum of 4 years
- Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Insolvency qualification an advantage but not essential
- Assist in managing the financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholder groups and management teams
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within Restructuring and across other services
- Actively build own network of contacts with work providers
- Understand the capabilities of the firm, looking for opportunities to bring other specialists in to the restructuring assignment to achieve the best solution
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Restructuring professional
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
The Irish Restructuring team (based in the Dublin, Belfast and Cork offices) supports a thriving restructuring community. The economic environment combined with recent activity and commitment to raising their profile has led to the Irish Restructuring team winning a number of engagements within the local market. Engagements are focused on the mid-market - and include a mix of both formal and non-formal restructuring activity. Clients comprise government agencies, both funders to distressed businesses, and distressed business themselves.
This client offers significant support to its employees in achieving their potential both personally and professionally. They offer challenging and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while they encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, they support you in your professional development in every way they can. Candidates will enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters in their business and personal lives. Candidates will be free to express their point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever they are in the world.