Project Manager - Management Consulting
DHRP are partnering a leading firm, who have experienced significant growth over the past 12 months and with this in mind are looking to appoint a Project Manager to their growing Consulting team. The successful candidates will work in areas such as programme, project and change management, strategic planning, organisation review and design, and business process improvement. This is a high profile position, it involves working closely Senior Management an in both publicly listed companies and multinational environments.
- Defining and driving projects from initiation to project close;
- Developing project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan;
- Facilitating workshops to define project scopes and understand client requirements;
- Engaging project stakeholders in order to effectively manage change;
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and solutions;
- Supporting business development activities
- Mentoring more junior staff members.
- A minimum of four years' plus post-qualification experience is required;
- Experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: energy/utilities, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, healthcare, or food and beverage;
- Appropriate project management (PRINCE2, PMP, etc.), business or financial qualification with a strong academic record;
- Strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project) skills;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, works to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.