Project Manager - Life Sciences
Our client a leading employer globally, has a unique career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. This will be a challenging and fulfilling opportunity with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly.
You will be a key member of the team which conducts work in areas such as programme, project and change management, strategic planning, organisation review and design, and business process improvement.
This is a high profile position. It involves working closely with Partners and other senior personnel, but also with senior management in both publicly listed companies and multinational environments.
- Defining and driving projects from initiation to project close;
- Developing project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan;
- Facilitating workshops to define project scopes and understand client requirements;
- Engaging project stakeholders in order to effectively manage change;
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and solutions;
- Supporting business development activities; and
- Mentoring more junior staff members.
- A minimum of four years' plus post-qualification experience is required;
- Experience in the life sciences industry
- Appropriate project management (PRINCE2, PMP, etc.), business or financial qualification with strong academic record;
- Strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project) skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.