People and Organisation Change Manager
DHRP are currently partnering a leading consulting firm who are look to recruit a People and Change Manger to ensure the firm are maximising the benefits and minimising the risk of sustainable change in leading organisations through a focus Change Architecture, Organisation design, Culture and behavioural change and Leadership Coaching
- Creating a change architecture that defines an integrated change journey for an organisation
- Creating an organisation design that determines effective organisation solutions to support the desired business outcomes
- Culture and behavioural change - embedding cultural and behavioural change across an organisation to ensure that benefits are maintained
- Creating change leaders who are skilled and willing to drive change at all levels in the organisation
- Change architecture
- Organisation design
- Cultural and behavioural change
- Leadership coaching
- Relevant professional experience with global management consultancy firm or Blue Chip company/public sector.
- No requirement for sector specialisation but strong insight into one or more of the following is desirable: Government & Public Sector, Healthcare, Chemicals & Utilities, Technology, Communications, and Consumer Products.
- Be professional, quickly establishing personal credibility and demonstrating expertise.
- Have strong personal impact and resilience, and be able to influence clients and stakeholders to gain support for major changes and key decisions.
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement