DHRP are partnering a leading organisation who is looking to grow they Consulting team over the coming months at a Manager level. The opportunity is challenging and fulfilling which will give the successful candidates the full ability to develop their skills significantly.
You will be a key member of the team working on projects in areas such as strategic planning, organisation review, and design, business process improvement, operations excellence and project and change management. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic organisation who is in real growth mode.
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects in one or more of the following areas
- Programme and project management
- Business process improvement (including Lean)
- Strategy review and planning
- Cost benefit analysis
- Economic impact assessment
- Organisation structure review and design; and
- Change management.
- Prior consulting experience in a professional services environment, or significant roles in medium to large scale transformation projects in private sector organisations
- Experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest; healthcare, financial services; utilities / energy; not-for-profit; other private sector or public sector management consulting experience
- Appropriate financial or business qualification with strong academic record
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years plus post-qualification experience for Assistant Manager level, is required
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
- The ability to develop good working relationships is critical
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.