Management Consultant - Manager
DHRP are partnering one of Ireland’s top employers who has experienced substantial growth and have a number of career opportunities for experienced project managers. These are challenging and fulfilling opportunities with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly. You will be a key member of business consulting team which conducts work in areas such as strategic planning, organisation review and design, business process improvement, operations excellence, project and change management.
- Facilitating strategic planning workshops and developing client strategies
- Leading and setting up new projects/programmes based on client requirements
- Identifying and implementing business process improvements
- Leading transformation projects on behalf of the client
- Supporting business development activities
- Mentoring more junior staff members
- A minimum of four years' plus post-qualification experience is required
- Experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, telecoms, energy/utilities or food and beverage
- Appropriate project management, business or financial qualification with strong academic record
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical; and
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.