Management Consultant - Director
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation who has experienced significant growth and success over recent years. They are now looking to appoint a Director to their Management Consulting team to assist with their growth plans.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated person to join the team in a vibrant and growing area. The successful candidate will be involved in project and programme management, change management, business process re-engineering, robotic process automation, GDPR assessments and data analysis as well as strategic planning, design and improvement.
This is an Executive level appointment that is both unique in its offering and prospects.
- supporting business development initiatives in line with agreed targets;
- supporting the management of the business unit;
- managing client and stakeholder expectations on an ongoing basis;
- working onsite with clients implementing programmes of change;
- overseeing the preparation of formal reports and report presentations;
- ensuring assigned projects and tasks meet required deadlines;
- overseeing industry research and thought leadership covering the key market sectors/target clients;
- supporting the consulting team in developing the business offering in various sectors; and
- Overseeing the preparation of proposals for new client work.
- a primary degree in a relevant discipline including business, legal, engineering, economics, organisational physiology or a sector-specific discipline – having achieved at least a 2.1 grade;
- masters or further studies – would be desirable;
- recognised project management qualifications – would be desirable;
- a minimum of 9 years relevant experience;
- experience of working in and/or with large-scale organisations;
- excellent understanding of general business practices;
- excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
- comprehensive reporting and presentation skills are essential;
- experience in analysing data;
- an ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams;
- an ability to contribute and deliver in a project environment;
- ability to effectively manage a number of tasks;
- an ability to build strong networks;
- an ability to work effectively under pressure;
- strong analytical and report writing skills;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- people management skills;
- a strong attention to detail and commitment to quality; and
- excellent MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.