IT Risk & Assurance Advisory - Manager
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international professional services firm on their recruitment of experienced IT Risk & Assurance Advisory Professionals to join their ITRA Team. This is a great opportunity to join the Advisory IT Risk and Assurance (ITRA) group, whose objective is to provide technology risk services to clients. The ITRA group provides a number of advisory services to clients. Core to the teams’ services is the provision of IT audit support for the firm’s financial audit clients. This involves assessing the IT control environment in the context of the financial audit risk and may involve the utilisation of computer assisted audit techniques.
The ITRA group also provides a range of additional services include ERP Advisory, Information Security, Information Management & Process Analytics, IT Internal Audit, IT Risk & Control Advisory, IT Programme Risk Management, Privacy and Third Party Reporting. The ITRA group aims to have a broad range of diverse but complimentary expertise.
This role will involve working closing with the audit teams in providing the annual audit services and in identifying marketing opportunities. As part of the ITRA group the role will involve developing specialist expertise and actively marketing the services to clients and non clients. The ITRA Manager will also be expected to take a lead role in at least one of the above additional service lines.
Ideally you should hold a, business or accounting qualification and have at least 5 years general audit and IT audit experience ideally in a professional services company or internal audit. An IT qualification is not required; however the ISACA, CISA qualification would be of benefit.
Ideally you will have experience of supporting general audit teams through the provision of IT control reviews and the utilisation of computer assisted audit tools such as ACL or Monarch.
The role will require strong business risk and control assessment skills. You should be comfortable working in an IT environment and be interested in further developing this area of your expertise. You will also be expected to have shown an on-going commitment to your personal and professional development through continuing education and development.
Project Management Skills
- Strong commercial sense resulting in ability to understand business environments and identify risks / solutions.
- Act with conviction based on a sound understanding of the IT audit issues.
- Continuously build and master key technical, functional and professional skills.
- Highly professional with ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments
- Demonstrate customer facing project organisation skills.
Client Management & Business Development
- Strong client management skills; with the ability to build and develop networks and relationships with both external and internal contacts.
- Ability to market and develop new business.
- Strong aptitude for business development
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills