Human Resources Business Partner
DHRP are partnering a leading consulting and advisory who currently have a vacancy for a HR Business Partner. This is a very exciting role with the opportunity to use broad based HR skills at a senior level while contributing to the development of the firm.
The HR Business Partner will work within the HR Team and will be responsible for supporting the business objectives of two key divisions within the firm, through delivering strategic and operational HR services. This is an excellent opportunity to gain some valuable experience and develop your career in a busy, reputable firm.
- Support the Consulting and Tax departments to deliver a first class HR service which is in line with departmental and firm business objectives
- Manage firm wide programs for client divisions such as performance management, annual reward review, staff retention, graduate recruitment, employee engagement initiatives etc.
- Provide general HR support to all levels of staff in each division
- Manage the recruitment needs of divisions and work with the partners to develop a long term recruitment and retention strategy
- Assist with providing a timely and responsive service to our people by managing generalist HR queries.
- Building relationships with the key stakeholders in each division
- Carry out HR projects to support the HR strategy
- Implement change by influencing solutions and outcomes, and ensure that actions are taken forward.
- Anticipate issues and needs within the divisions and address these effectively
- Work closely and coordinate with other HR team members to deliver service to the firm as a whole
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources with generalist experience.
- Experience in a Professional Services firm highly desirable
- Degree/ Masters in Human Resources
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Strong relationship building skills with internal/external clients at all levels.
- Good knowledge of leading trends in the field of Human Resources
- Experience in managing projects from research through presentation to implementation
- Possess an energetic, resilient and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage a diverse workload and deliver successful outcomes
- This person should also be a good decision maker and have leadership capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player