Forensic Technology Manager
Location: Dublin 2 . Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH100450
DHRP are currently partnering a leading Forensic and eDiscovery Consultancy who are looking to appoint a manager within their growing Forensic Technology team.
- Knowledge of computer forensics, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Nuix or dtSearch.
- Data extraction from common email containers such as PST and NSF files.
- Detailed knowledge of server / desktop hardware and RAID levels.
- Expertise in network forensics (e.g. scanning networked devices at disk level, performing forensic analysis to determine flows of data/files)
- Extraction and analysis of logs and audit trails from switches, routers or gateways
- Knowledge of document processing and review platforms (e.g. NUIX, Relativity, Recommind, Clearwell).
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels within the firm and within the client’s organisation.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience working in the area of Forensics, eDiscovery and Data Analytics preferably in a consultancy services firm or other similar experience but not essential
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems;
- Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle;
- Experience in handling and analysing large un-structured data volumes from various data sources: email, network shares, PC profiles, etc;
- Good forensic data capture and analysis experience.
- Experience with scoping a small data collection;
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems.