Financial Reporting Manager
Our client a global Financial Consulting firm is recruiting a Financial Reporting Manager to join their growing team. This is a high profile and strategic hire for the firm and so will offer a strong remuneration and opportunity for career progression.
- Ensuring adherence to policies in the area of Financial Reporting
- Providing advice on the application of IFRS/Irish GAAP Accounting Standards, Irish Company law and Corporate Governance
- Manage a portfolio of Technical Financial Reporting Reviews
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior personnel
- Assistance in representing the Firm on internal and external Financial Reporting Technical/Regulatory Committees
- Develop and deliver financial reporting training both internally and externally
- Recognised accounting qualification
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience of auditing or preparing financial statements under IFRS at a plc level (Audit Manager role preferable)
- Proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships.