Data Modellers - Senior Consultants & Managers
DHRP are currently partnering a progressive international professional services firm on their recruitment of experienced Data Modellers to join their Business Modelling unit. Our business modelling team is a leading provider of model build and model verification services in Ireland. Our team works with a diverse range of clients across a variety of industries including;
- Companies that require financial forecasts to support the raising of equity or debt finance
- Financial institutions seeking robust business models
- Investment banks and securitisation companies that require independent verification of reports provided to their stakeholders
- Financial institutions seeking independent verification of their pricing or system calculations and
- Companies that require the development of tools to meet new reporting requirements
Due to new business and significant growth, they are currently seeking business modelling professionals at Senior and Manager levels.
- Design, develop and document complex business models
- Develop analytical techniques and ways of presenting data / information
- Carry out relevant analysis and present your findings (both written and orally)
- Contribute to developing an outline of key issues and the scope of work
- Contribute to project teams and take responsibility for completing high quality work within agreed timescales
- The successful candidate will also be required to deliver to tight deadlines in a pressurized project environment where additional hours will be required to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a college graduate with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience and hold a combination of accountancy, audit, business qualifications, skills and experience. A proactive, positive, can-do attitude and the ability to think laterally are essential. To succeed in this demanding role you will also need:
- An excellent knowledge of Excel, and other tools, including MS Access and VBA
- A broad range of general knowledge on wider commercial, business and economic issues
- Good general financial knowledge
- Experience of client-facing roles with a high quality of delivery to tight timescales
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Leading consultancy practices Industry based business analysis or investment appraisal teams
- Banking modelling groups
- Qualified accountant / financial controller in a role that involves forecasting and / or substantial modelling and interpretation of results.
- Applicants at some point should have worked in professional services / consultancy / one of the Top 6 accountancy firms at some point in their career.