Senior Risk Manager
Our client a reputable European Bank with a significant presence in Ireland have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Risk Manager to be based in Dublin.
The successful applicant will play a leading role in ensuring the development and delivery of risk based regulatory compliance monitoring programmes, as well as providing practical guidance, advice and support to the business in order to ensure delivery of business objectives in a compliant manner.
The Risk manager will be directly responsible for leading the Mortgage Risk team, and will also provide oversight and support to the Personal Lending and Segments/ Insurance risk teams.
Lead and manage a dedicated risk monitoring and support team to provide oversight and assurance on regulatory compliance within Consumer Banking
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Strong understanding of the retail Mortgage market and associated regulatory risk issues
- Personal credibility and strong communication skills with proven ability to influence at Executive and senior management level
- Strong business acumen and pragmatism - ability to judge the optimum level of compliance with a track record of practical and cost effective approach to problem resolution
- Proven ability in managing diverse and conflicting priorities, and meeting challenging deadlines
- Proven track record / practical experience in a regulatory compliance or risk management environment