As part of an established Regulatory Reporting and Accounting team you will have key responsibility for accurate monthly regulatory returns for submission to the Central Bank of Ireland. You will also be heavily involved in new system, process and procedure implementation and assist in key financial and regulatory analysis across the group. This is a key and high-profile role and will offer you excellent and key exposure to the regulatory area of financial services and all relevant and new regulations.
The right candidate for this role will be a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant, you may also be from a financial or business analysis position, however you will require exposure to the regulatory processes and strong capital requirements directive experience, you will also have a strong analytical mindset and be comfortable working and assisting in implementation of new projects, processes and systems.
- The purpose of the job is to prepare timely and accurate monthly regulatory returns for submission to the Central Bank of Ireland.
- This position is the focal point for the core production of Regulatory Returns within the business and is pivotal in the companies compliance with its Regulatory obligations.
- Provide financial expertise for review of the Regulatory Returns each month and reconciliation of the Regulatory Returns with the underlying source systems
- Participate actively in a wide range of development initiatives associated with the regulatory reporting systems e.g. rFRAME and DMM application development technology
- Develop a strong technical ability on various projects, for example in assisting our Group I.T. area with system administration and upgrades and, rFRAME and DMM application production of returns, rFRAME and DMM application user acceptance testing
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop a key level of experience, knowledge and expertise in the regulatory process within a leading financial services group. You will gain strong exposure to all regulatory requirements and be involved in various key projects across the business, in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and strong benefits