Private Client Advisor
DHRP are partnering leading wealth advisory business who is looking to appoint a Private Client Advisor to join their growing team. The successful candidate will directly manage an existing base of high net worth clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join an Irish business that has strong growth plans over the coming year.
- Advising and Liaising with selected clients on all aspects of their pensions, ARFs and non-pension investments
- Generating new business opportunities through client meeting and referrals.
- Participation in project fund raising
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years client management experience in financial services with a strong emphasis on growing and developing existing relationships and will be a Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA). Good knowledge of Investment markets and technical pension’s issues is also desired.
- All applicants should have at least six months’ experience on a full-time equivalent basis regarding the provision of MiFID services or activities.
- QFA attained (essential)
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and relationship management skills
- Customer Focused
- Good general knowledge of all product lines
- Ensuring compliance standards are followed at all times and that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Good understanding of the conduct of business requirements set out under MiFID regulations and the Consumer Protection Code 2012.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- A high level of accuracy/attention to detail
- An ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work on their own initiative