PMO Analyst - Immediate Contract
Due to continued success our client is looking to strengthen its core Consulting and Advisory practice with the appointment of an experienced IT operations person, who has experience in documenting policies and procedures in IT, IT disaster recovery / business continuity management experience, with strong project management skills and excellent client communications skills. The successful contractor will be on the IT team of the Management Consulting practice. The assignment will start immediately an run for approximately 4- 5 months.
- Strong IT project management experience with an understanding of how to link business requirements and technical needs
- Excellent written and communications skills, with experience of gathering business and IT requirements and developing policies, procedures and processes
- Experience working within a large ICT Departmental structure, preferably at an operational level with some experience of Service Delivery Methodologies such as ISO 20000 or ITIL framework
- Experience of leading the design, development, and documentation of Business Continuity Management System requirements including:
- Business Continuity Strategy & Policy
- Defining RTO, RPO, MRR etc.
- Business Continuity Plans
- Business & Risk Impact Assessments
- Major Incident Management
- Crisis Management & Crisis Communications Management
- Major Emergency Management
- BCP Exercise Planning
- Understanding of Health & Safety requirements
- Understanding of BCMS reporting procedures/protocols SitRep, CRIP etc.
- Familiar with frameworks and standards including ISO 22301, ISO 22320 and PAS 200
- Familiar with Financial Sector Regulatory Requirements
- Strong understanding of Disaster Recovery Methodologies, including a broad technical understanding of recovery technologies including:
- Data recovery strategies
- Backup and restoration procedures and processes
- Knowledge technology product development life cycle, technical infrastructure concepts including telecommunications, data storage, resiliency, etc.
- High level datacentre architecture, design and recovery procedures
- Familiar with ISO 27031
- Understanding of security methodologies including familiarity with ISO 27001
- Proficiency in MS office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project)
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a great degree of autonomy
This role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their career further with a leading Consultancy firm and to operate at a senior business level. Candidates will need to demonstrate a strong track record in solution delivery, a proven track record in building trusted advisor relationships and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.