Our client, an industry leading Financial Services (Non-Banking) organisation in Cork City are looking to recruit a Management Information Analyst as part of their current expansion plans. This is an exciting opportinty to become a permanent part of this well known ambitious company.
- Participate in defining information requests with the relevant business users.
- Design and build information queries based on defined business criteria.
- Participate in M.I.S. projects
- Deliver the information in the required format
- Follow the defined and agreed process
- Work with other information analysts in developing/enhancing the ad hoc reporting process
- Follow the current control procedures
The ideal person will have a business focus and keen analytical skills. The person will show attention to detail and be an excellent communicator. Knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, and various aspects of IT (Database and Data Warehouse technology in particular) and analysis is a core requirement. Additional skills include motivation, enthusiasm, working in a close team environment, and the ability to set and follow clear objectives.
- Oracle Report Writer
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL,PL/SQL with Query Tools such as BrioQuery or QlikView very desirable
- Analytical ability required in identifying user requests and creativity required to present effective solutions
- Excellent operational communicationAdditional skills include attention to detail, motivation, enthusiasm, working in a close team environment, and the ability to work to tight timelines to meet agreed service levels
- Financial Services Experience an advantage