We are currently hiring a Project Accountant to work with one of Irelands leading firms. Primarily reporting to the Associate Finance Director, you will be a key member of a Finance Project Team working to enhance the underlying processes required to deliver optimum financial control and reporting accuracy in this high growth firm.
- Working with the Finance and IT teams to drive a step change in the quality of Finance Reporting from a newly installed main business system. You will help drive improvements in KPI and operational reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and accounts preparation.
- Providing back up to Finance team members as required when they are seconded to the Project by providing operational and financial analysis to support business units
- Working with the Finance team to produce monthly accounts and related information packs for business unit performance reviews
- You are ACA qualified with 3 to 5 years PQE, ideally with a Big Four training background
- You can work efficiently and productively in a multi-tasking environment on a daily basis and deliver results to strict deadlines
- You have proven analytical skills and a record of problem solving on a daily basis
- You have experience of project work
- You have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- You display strong IT and excellent spread sheet skills
- You are an effective communicator and a collaborative team player