Location: Dublin City. Type: Permanent. Salary: €55000. Reference#
An opportunity has arisen within the Internal Audit department of a Global Financial Services operation in Dublin. The ideal candidate a proven track record in Internal Audit, be currently working in Practice or Financial Services with an emphasis on promoting a methodical approach to completing assignments.
- Gaining business and process understanding of clients through interviews, process mapping and data analysis.
- Develop and execute risk-based test programmes for key business processes
- Undertaking transactional and analytical tests and benchmarking of processes and controls.
- Identifying and presenting relevant business and control issues to client management
- Prepare documentation for review on a timely basis
- Develop ability to conduct a full range of assignment activities
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified
- Experience in applying accounting standards (specifically IFRS and/or US GAAP).
- A sound understanding of Business Processes.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.