Our client a leading Forensic Consultancy with an expertise in IT Forensics, eDiscovery, and Forensic Data Analytics are looking to appoint a Forensic Accountant. This is a strategic appointment that will offer the right candidate excelled career progression. This role will be primarily focused in the areas of corruption, fraud and other investigations, commercial disputes, business integrity assignments, transaction disputes, fraud prevention and compliance programme development.
- Participate in Fraud Investigation & Dispute engagements
- Participate in expert witness and claims assessments
- Assist in the financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
- Maintain and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Strong academic record including a degree
- Experience of understanding, digesting, explaining, analysing company accounts and financial information
- Valuation and finance concepts (e.g. cost of capital, risk adjusted discount rates).
- Documentation, disclosures required by local laws and regulations and e-discovery.
- Preparation of expert witness reports including review, analysis and verification of evidence.
- Sale and purchase agreements, completion accounts, expert determination and transaction related disputes.
- Simultaneously handling diverse and pressing assignments and sensitive and adversarial situations.