Financial Modelling Director/ Associate Director
Due to continued success our client is looking to strengthen its core Consulting and Advisory practice with the appointment of an experience Financial Modelling Director/ Associate Director. To be successful you’ll need an analytical mind with excellent data driven analysis skills and an ability to communicate complex ideas clearly clients. Experience within a large Professional Services firm either in Ireland or abroad is vital
- Develop a team of financial modelling specialist
- Contribute directly to the continued growth of the business
- Lead core competencies and develop new offerings, and contribute to the management of the overall service line.
- An excellent knowledge of Excel, and other tools, including MS Access and VBA
- Proven experience in the area of design, development and review of financial models for a variety of industries;
- A broad range of general knowledge on wider commercial, business and economic issues
- Experience of client-facing roles with a high quality of delivery to tight timescales
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and oral), particularly presentation skills
- Previous training / experience in professional services is a distinct advantage
- Accountancy qualification is a must.