DHRP are working with a global organisation in Dublin 2 who has experienced significant growth in recent years and is regarded as one of Ireland’s fastest growing employer. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their busy finance team, Dublin 2. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience working in a busy team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Accountant will work as part of the finance team who are responsible for completing monthly financial reports, timely issue resolution and to provide financial support to the management team across a number of locations
- Timely preparation of monthly contribution reports for circulation amongst business units
- Review and posting of payroll journals
- Reviewing and reconciling various nominal control accounts
- Preparation of Quarterly WIP and Debtors provisions schedule
- Setting up templates for Budget process and co-ordinating returns
- Completing the GTI annual return
- Filing of monthly and quarterly CSO return
- System review of all invoices to ensure VAT is applied correctly.
- qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in financial services or professional services sector
- excellent I.T knowledge and skills – advanced excel and experience of working with integrated accounting packages
- strong financial, commercial and business acumen and the ability to perform a hands on role
- strong communications and interpersonal skills