DHRP are currently exclusively partnering a HealthCare organsiation who are looking to expand their Accounts team by appointing and experienced Financial Accountant. The candidate will play a key role within the team with responsibility for financial and statistical reporting for the group.
- Preparation of month end management accounts for several group entities
- Preparation of monthly P&L Accounts
- Preparation of detailed month end revenue analysis reports and ad hoc revenure analaysis
- Ensure all statutory returns e.g. VAT are completed and filed
- Liasie with auditors ensuring all relevant information is readily avialable
- Support in the preparation and delivery of the annual budget
- Involvement in the year-end audit and interface professionally with the audit team
- Develop risk awareness and proactively work to monitor and communicate these risks
- Qualified Accountant- ACCA/CIMA or ACA with minimum 2 years PQE
- Experience within industry is prerequisite
- Strong attention to detail and strong communications skills essential.