Finance - Process Improvement
Our client an international consulting firm is looking to expand their Financial Consulting Practice by recruiting candidates with a strong background of Performance Improvement and transformation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team with huge scope for progression and a strong remuneration on offer.
- To implement finance function strategy
- Finance operating model design and implementation
- Finance operational effectiveness
- Shared Services strategy, design and implementation
- Management information and decision support
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Strong academic record and at least 3 years relevant business experience
- A Lean qualification or Six Sigma belt, and/or relevant practical experience
- Experience in providing advisory services in the Finance function and/or serving in an operational capacity within the Finance function (e.g. Order to Cash; Procure to Pay; Close to Report; Budgeting and Planning, Shared Services/Outsourcing)
- Experience of business change projects and programmes
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-motivator that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment