Finance Business Consultant
Our client, a Global Consultancy house is looking to recruit a Business Consultant who is experienced in Finance Operations, Strategy and Finance Review Projects. This is an excellent position that will offer the right candidate huge potential to develop their skills and progress quickly within the organisation
- Organisational review and design
- Business process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Business Process Re-engineering(including Lean)
- Strategy development
- Feasibility studies
- Cost benefit analysis
- Performance measurement
- Change management
- Project management
- Providing quality advice to clients based on experience and leading industry practice
- Prior consulting experience in operations, strategy, financial review work or in large scale transformation projects.
- Experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest:
- Public sector including central government and associated statutory bodies, higher education, healthcare, food and beverage, banking or wider financial services, other public or private sector consulting experience.
- An recognised accounting qualification with a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen.
- Analytical and systematic problem solving skills.