Business Process Consultant
DHRP are partnering a leading consulting firm who are looking to grow and develop their Management/Business Consulting area. This will be both a rewarding and with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly. You will be a key member of business consulting team in the areas such as organisation review and design, business process improvement, strategic planning, feasibility study, cost benefit analysis and change management.
- Work as part of multi-disciplinary teams to deliver and manage business transformation projects
- Business Process Re-engineering(including Lean)
- Strategy development
- Feasibility studies
- Cost benefit analysis
- Performance measurement
- Change management
- Project management
- Providing quality advice to clients based on experience and leading industry practice
- Prior consulting experience in operations, strategy, financial review work or in large scale transformation projects.
- Experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: public sector including central government and associated statutory bodies, higher education, healthcare, food and beverage, banking or wider financial services, other public or private sector consulting experience.
- Appropriate financial or business qualification with strong academic record.
- A minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience is desired.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
- Initiative and a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen.
- Analytical and systematic problem solving skills.