DHRP are currently partnering a global firm who has experienced significant growth in recent years. Arising from this growth they are seeking to strengthen their existing Assurance team to meet the needs of current and future clients by appointing a strong Audit Manager. This role offers a strong remuneration package and extensive opportunity for progression.
- Responsible for leading and completing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels.
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained.
- Contributing to the development of the Audit practice within the Irish market
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands.
- Working with other departments (e.g. tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
- Ideally 5 years + accounting experience in a large accountancy firm.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- You will have significant experience in, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of audit services
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and GAAP (working knowledge of US GAAP an advantage)
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients.
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.