DHRP are working with a leading Energy company who wish to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their growing Finance team. This is a new position within the company designed to support the existing team across the finance function. It is a role that offers a great breadth of experience and responsibility ideal for someone starting out in a career in finance/accounts.
- Manage PO system and reconcile PO’s against supplier invoices
- Set-up of new supplier and customer accounts
- Prepare and issue customer invoices and monthly statements
- Processing customer receipts and follow up on outstanding customer payments
- Assist with monthly direct debt reports
- Prepare weekly creditor payment report
- As part of the finance team, the job will include other ad hoc duties as appropriate
- To identify customers in arrears as quickly as possible in order to reduce the loss of revenue and maximise collection rates.
- To identify and stop fraudulent activity.
- To work with debtors in financial difficulty to find manageable solutions to their outstanding arrears.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and meet deadlines
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to a fast-moving industry
- Proficient in Excel and all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to analyse information and problem solve
- Strong communication skills