Technology Consulting - Human Capital Management Applications
Our client, a global provider of Technology Consulting are looking to grow their team with an emphasis on technology for Human Capital Management Applications at both a Consultant and Manager Level. The purpose of the role is to support the delivery of client projects, drawing upon previous technical experience in the configuration and implementation of human capital management applications. Ideally the candidate will have previous IT consulting experience; however, candidates who have who have configured and implemented human capital management applications projects in industry are also desirable.
- Contribute to HCM projects end-to-end while meeting customer requirements and keeping within budget.
- HCM advisory, solution architecture and system design activities
- Defining end-to-end technology solutions for HCM engagements
- Delivery of workstreams or production of client-ready deliverables under the direction of a Manager, Senior Manager, Director or Partner, in line with engagement objectives and budget.
- Work as an effective team member during an engagement by communicating relevant issues, requesting feedback and coaching junior team members.
- Review the work of junior team members to ensure quality, thoroughness and completion of assignment tasks within agreed time frames.
- Liaise onsite with clients to obtain relevant data in order to deliver the engagement.
- Assist with Business Development activities by providing support on proposals and other initiatives as required.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with clients and team members.
- A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Computer Science or Business/Management Information Systems.
- Professional Project / Programme Management Qualification (MSP certification, PMI courses or disciplines, PMP certification, PRINCE2, PMBOK, AGILE etc.) or equivalent is essential
- HCM knowledge and configuration experience in at least 1 full project implementation
- In-depth understanding of the software delivery lifecycle and supporting methodologies.
- Experience in delivery of one or more of the following HCM systems: Fusion, SAP, SuccessFactors or Workday.
- Experience in a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm is highly desirable.
- At least 3 years’ experience with a proven track-record of delivery.