DHRP are partnering a leading organisation who is looking to recruit a Solutions Architect to join their growing Consulting team. Applicants should have experience as a Solutions Architect and ideally have had exposure to a consulting, professional services or customer-facing environment. Excellent opportunity with strong career progression on offer.
The architecture experience should encompass at least some of the following domains:
- IT Change
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Security and Identity Management
- Cross platform project management
- Product Development
- Service Management
- Align an Architecture design to an organisation’s strategy and programme plan
- Design reusable components
- Work with stakeholders such as Technical Architects, Delivery Centres of Excellence, Internal partners and supporting teams to design solutions.
- Work with stakeholders such as value analysts, Project/Programme Managers to evaluate whether to invest in legacy systems or the target services technology to achieve the required outcomes.
- Produce High Level functional design documents.
- Produce high level technical specifications for development and systems integration requirement
- Ideally candidates will have been involved in large scale transformational projects in industries such as Banking, Telecommunications, Utilities, Gaming, Public Sector, etc.
- Applicants should have 6+ years’ experience in the above disciplines looking to leverage their technical background to expand into more strategic business activities. The successful candidate will have very strong interpersonal skills and will be driven and ambitious.
- Applicants should be conversant with a wide variety of technologies and design patterns and ideally will have an industry recognised certification, e.g. TOGAF.
- The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to build on their existing IT skills and add strategic business-focused consulting skills, enabling them to operate at a more senior level and add greater value.