Project Manager - Data Migration Workstream
DHRP are partnering a leading organisation in Dublin 2 who are looking to recruit a contract Project Manager for a minimum period of 6 months to work on a Data Migration Workstream project. This is exciting project that will provide excellent resources and scope for the successful candidate. This is an immediate opportunity.
- Project involves the end to end migration of a loan portfolio from a bank to a third party.
- Manage the end to end migration of a portfolio of loans to a third party including:
- Defining and agreeing data dictionary with key data fields to be provided
- Developing migration plan
- Developing specification
- Managing development ensuring on time delivery
- Defining and managing validation and assurance process
- Managing test cycles and resolving queries
- Managing dry-run and Go-Live
- Resource needs to have led similar migration projects previously in a banking environment