Project Manager - Agile
Our clients, an innovative leader within Technology Consulting is looking to appoint a number of Project Managers on a Contract or Permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global brand on some exciting and diverse projects.
- Applicants should have previous experience as a Technical Project Manager or Technical Team Lead and ideally have had exposure to a consulting, professional services or customer-facing environment.
- Experienced with managing disparate development teams in delivering prototypes and production solutions
- Experience of Agile techniques (including Kanban) would be very beneficial as some of the delivery team are using these techniques
- Ideally candidates will have been involved in large scale transformational projects in industries such as Banking, Telecommunications, Utilities, Gaming, Public Sector, etc. Applicants should have 6+ years’ experience in the above disciplines looking to leverage their technical background to expand into more strategic business activities
- The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to build on their existing IT skills and add strategic business-focused consulting skills, enabling them to operate at a more senior level and add greater value
- The successful candidate will have very strong interpersonal skills and will be driven and ambitious.