Payments Practice Manager/ Senior Manager
DHRP are partnering a leading firm in Dublin who are looking to grow their Payments Practice at Manager/Senior Manager level to join the Financial Services and Strategy team. The department aims to solve complex problems for clients and ensure successful implementation of identified solutions. The depth of talent across the many business disciplines is central to achieving this. The Financial Services and Strategy team focus on helping clients to transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their business model and operations.
As this team continues to grow, our client wants to appoint a Manager/ Senior Manager to join the team to assist with their extensive growth plans. Payment Practice Experience forms part of the Financial Services Strategy and Operations team and is in the early stages of development. You will work closely with, and complement their other service lines such as Banking and Insurance. Our client needs to grow significantly to capitalise in all of the areas of payments and align to industry trends of the payment distributors and also align with new regulations as they emerge.
A single payments team is being set-up to drive our overall go-to-market proposition. The team is expected to grow and evolve over the next year in response to our clients’ needs for payments expertise and the shift in the market.
- Come from a background in Payments development side – need to be able to take a concept and develop it from scratch to really help lead and build the team
- Deep insight into the payments industry and contacts within it as well as proposition management where you’ll have worked with a number of channels
- Experience of business change projects and programmes and in driving change cross-functionally and working within a project environment
- Understand the linkage between banking, insurance and payments as well as how the new payments operators are developing out their capabilities
- Be able to grasp detailed information and understand what this means for the payment industry as a whole
- Creative thinker who is very interested in innovation and how that is influencing the payments landscape going forward
- Financial Services industry customer experience role
- Payments experience roles in other industries
- Niche customer experience agencies or research houses