Robotic Processes Automation Consultant
DHRP are partnering a global organisation based in Dublin City Centre who are looking grow the Digital offering by appointing an experienced Robotic Processes Automation (RPA) Consultant. Interested candidates must have an interest in identifying areas where automated processes can drive benefits and help clients focus on delivering better value. You will be experienced in working alongside the client’s architecture teams to identify areas of application, bringing in your expertise to propose & design the desired solution. You will also be able to bring sound knowledge on the application of best practices to ensure the defined solution drives tangible benefits.
- You will be someone who can propose & design solutions that utilise process automation techniques to clients by reducing manual intervention and increased operational efficiency. You will have a proven track record in working with the technology leaders of global brands, and their teams, to identify, architect and implement RPA based solutions. Furthermore, you will be:
- An experienced solution architect able to assess current processes, identify areas of application for robotic process automation technologies and shape a comprehensive solution.
- Implementing customised solutions for clients based on available market solutions in the RPA field.
- Recognised as a technical solution leader, with a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support the organisational strategic vision and goals.
- Highly knowledgeable about architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions in the field of RPA.
- A team leader capable of leading teams through from vision to the delivery of the process architecture.
- Experienced in providing dependable estimates and contribute towards developing estimation guidelines.
- Experienced in successfully leading the sourcing and selection process for third-party hardware, software and other technology components and services.
- Expected to keep abreast of emerging technology trends and contribute to our forward-looking practices including setting up of a specially trained team.
- Be fully versed in the use of proof-of-concept and testing with different IT landscapes
Experience in delivering in Agile & Waterfall delivery streams along with knowledge of other SDLC models.
- Experience as an architect on technology projects delivering tangible value through implementation of automated solutions
- Lead (or be part of the technical leadership team on larger, more complex projects), the preparation of the RPA proposals, supporting technical documentation and technology roadmap as part of the engagement
- Experience of having designed & built RPA solutions - with hands on experience of one of these specific technologies - UIPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere or Workfusion
- Knowledgeable in designing and architecting solutions build around software such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
- Participate in practice leadership, taking action to continuously extend and improve our services.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, our client is open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds
- Ideally, consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm
- Understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries gained through project experience, publication of thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc.
- Proven experience in providing technical leadership support on complex, digital and back-office transformation initiatives, leading mixed technical teams to deliver the work
- Demonstrable track record of shaping successful business development of digital and other back office business transformation initiatives
Skills and experience
- Proven technical experience in an IT related environment, ideally in RPA tools or automation
- Knowledge or interest in development skills such as VB .NET and object orientated programming
- Ability to problem solve and perform root cause analysis
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and successfully manage deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual
- Proactive with a flexible approach